NURSING DVDs DVD & STREAMING VIDEO—FULL PACKAGE BUNDLE
The Nursing Videos and DVDs Full Package Bundle and Streaming Video Series focus on an introduction to basic nursing concepts and skills.The Nursing DVDs and Video Titles Bundle contains selected full series of Nursing courses, for full description of each set please refer to the specific video set for more detailed information. SAVE 25% OFF for getting this bundled deal
Set 2: Medical Surgical Nursing DVDs/Streaming Access
Set 3: Maternity Nursing DVDs/Streaming Access
Set 4: Pediatrics Nursing DVDs/Streaming Access
Set 5: Nursing Pharmacology DVDs/Streaming Access
This innovative package of Nursing DVDs Full Package Bundle and Streaming Video set is designed to help schools of nursing to improve their NCLEX pass rate for their graduating students by giving them tools to prepare and review the subject matter more efficiently, rigorously and comprehensively in Nursing Course. It saves you a lot of TIME to learn the entire course of Nursing from this video set taught by the good and reputable university and college educators.
10 Reason Why You Should Have Nursing videos Full Package Bundle and Video Streaming Access
- Enables you to learn at the comfort of your home, convenience of your time, desired pace and learning environment that you create.
- Research shows that audio-visual learning increases subject comprehension from 45% to 80%
- Suitable for students who struggle in class and those who desire highest performance as video series can be replayed anytime.
- Potential to improve your scores and pass the Exams and bring back your confidence and mastery of the subject matter.
- Bonus 5000 plus InterActive Practice Exam Questions and Answers accessible anywhere; optional with Full DVD/Video package.
- No more complaining about terrible and hard professors who do not know how to teach; no more bad grades or dropping of classes!
- Number #1 Educator’s Pick to enhance classroom instruction, increase class retention and boost student success rate.
- Great for independent students that conduct self-directed learning; make the learning curve smoother and easier.
- Suitable for individuals with learning disabilities (dyslexia) as it requires more time and patience from both instructors and students.
- Institutions could stream the videos on their secure platform and make them accessible to students on demand, making learning more convenient.