PATHOPHYSIOLOGY DVDs & STREAMING VIDEO
Pathophysiology DVDs and Streaming Video for students and professor worldwide—
The Pathophysiology DVDs and video lectures package covers the study that examines the disease process, he phenomena that produce alterations in human physiologic function and the resulting human response. Viewers will understand pathophysiological changes, including how pathological processes are manifested, progress in the body, and primary and secondary effects. Focus is put on pathological factors that influence the disease process. In order to discuss and comprehend the vast amount of information covered in these Pathophysiology DVDs & Videos it’s advised that you pause and refer either to the textbooks or your class notes, or study materials provided here. It saves you a lot of TIME to learn the entire course of Pathophysiology from this video set taught by the good and reputable university and college educators.
10 Reason Why You Should Have Pathophysiology DVDs and Video Streaming Access
- Enables you to learn at the comfort of your home, convenience of your time, desired pace and learning environment that you create.
- Research shows that audio-visual learning increases subject comprehension from 45% to 80%
- Suitable for students who struggle in class and those who desire highest performance as video series can be replayed anytime.
- Potential to improve your scores and pass the Exams and bring back your confidence and mastery of the subject matter.
- Bonus 1000 plus InterActive Practice Exam Questions and Answers accessible anywhere; optional with Full DVD & streaming video package.
- No more complaining about terrible and hard professors who do not know how to teach; no more bad grades or dropping of classes!
- Number #1 Educator’s Pick to enhance classroom instruction, increase class retention and boost student success rate.
- Great for independent students that conduct self-directed learning; make the learning curve smoother and easier.
- Suitable for individuals with learning disabilities (dyslexia) as it requires more time and patience from both instructors and students.
- Institutions could stream the videos on their secure platform and make them accessible to students on demand, making learning more convenient.
Pathophysiology DVDs & Streaming Videos Titles
Introduction of Pathophysiology:
- Homeostatic Relationships
- Cell Structure and Function
- Cellular adaptation
- Cellular injury
- Manifestations of cellular injury
- Cellular aging and death
Inflammation: Innate defenses
- Acute inflammation: vascular changes, cellular components, local and systemic
- Chronic inflammation: role of the lymph system, systemic manifestations
- Tissue Repair
- Cellular regeneration
- Dysfunctional wound healing
- Fever and Its causes
- Review inflammatory-reparative response
Immune System Disorders
- Cell immunity: cell mediated immune response
- Humoral Mediated Immune response
- Deficiencies: immunodeficiency diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
Cancers and Neoplasms
- Cellular proliferation: Cancer
- Characteristics: classification and nomenclature
- Etiology: genetic mutations , viral, epidemiology, and environmental
- Clinical manifestations
Pathophysiology of the Hematologic System
- Altered Leukocytic Function
- Altered Erythrocytic Function
- Hematologic disorders: blood dyscrasia
- Leukemia and lymphoma
- Alteration in coagulation: hemorrhage and thrombosis
- Cerebral vascular accident, transient ischemic accident
- Thrombocytopenia, polycythemia
Pathophysiology of the Cardiovascular System
- Vascular diseases
- Disorders of the heart
- Valvular Disfunctions
- Heart Disease and Failure
- Congenital heart disease
- Acquired cardiovascular disorders
Pathophysiology of the pulmonary system
- Respiratory disease: restrictive, obstructive
- Acute respiratory distress and pulmonary edema
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Ventilation Mismatches
- Respiratory infections
Pathophysiology of the renal system
- Fluid, electrolytes, and acid-base imbalance
- Edema, ascites, third spacing
- Glomerular disorders
- Renal failure
- Urinary tract obstruction, infections